Camo Paintball Masks
There's nothing better than camo paintball masks to keep you concealed while you sneak up on your opponent. But just remember than a camo paintball masks won't deafen your opponent, too. So keep the wilderness rustling to a minimum, or you'll be made in no time.
- Save Phace Dope Dog Face Army. If Mario had a mask choice, this would be it. The camo is more of a techie grid design with blocks of green, brown and black on a tan background.
- Save Phace So Phat Digi Camo. You'l look like a National Guard soldier gone bad in this So Phat Digi Camo finish. There's no visor, but there is a half-moon forehead protection piece that will come in handy when some moron goes in for a headshot on you.
- Save Phace So Phat BOO. If you're in the market for a mud slide mask, then you want the BOO So Phat mask with thermal goggles. They're perfect for blending in with the crocodiles in a Floridian swamp.
- Tippmann US Army Ranger Camo. You'll look like a regular Army Ranger with mostly brown camo and a few green speckles here and there for leafy terrain in this Tippmann mask. It's not meant for menace - just stealth.
- Proto Switch Woodland Camo. Yellowish alien goo meets woodland survival in the Proto Switch mask. It's so ugly it's awesome - and definitely the best choice for anyone wanting to scare the crap out of fellow players.
- Proto Axis Olive Camo. Unlike its Woodland Camo counterpart, the Proto Axis Olive Camo actually looks like camouflage. This mask is ideal for humid or chilly conditions when your breath might fog up or heat up the mask.
- Save Phace Dis Jungle Justice. Get ready to bungle in the jungle with this camo paintball mask. Its greens are dark and darker, giving you plenty of cover for fighting in springtime when the leaves on the trees would otherwise give away your pale, untanned skin.
- Empire Vents Blue Camo. Okay, so this camo paintball mask won't help in green and brown terrain. But it does look pretty cool sticking out from behind a blow-up pallet on a competition field.
- Invert Avatar Woodland Camo. The Invert Avatar mask features a bald top - so no visor on this one. The camo finish is slick and excellent for terrorizing opponents on a competition field.
- JT Spectra Flex Camo. For the ultimate cool in your camo paintball mask, go for the ultra-contoured JT Spectra Flex Camo mask, which features a low-profile visor and skinny goggles. Not great for viewing out of, but who cares when you look this cool?