Are you interested in "Camp Rock" songs? This Disney Channel original movie is popular with tween and teens. The main attraction for "Camp Rock" is the rock trio Connect 3 played by the Jonas Brothers. In the summer of 2010, Disney followed up with the sequel "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam."
- "We Rock." This catchy upbeat number is the theme song for "Camp Rock" sang by the entire cast. The feel of the song is uplifting and empowering, the lyrics, ("Raise your hands up in the air and scream. We're finding our voice, following our dreams nobody in the world is gonna bring us down, the louder we go, the better we sound. Cause we rock, we rock, we rock on"), set the tone for being awesome singers and dancers at Camp Rock while following their dreams.
- "This Is Me." "This Is Me" is performed by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. This "Camp Rock" number is one of the most popular "Camp Rock" songs out there. The lyrics reflect what many people go through when trying to follow their dreams. "Do you know what it's like, to feel so in the dark? To dream about a life where your the shining star." Demi Lovato provides great vocals on this track, which are even better live.
- "Gotta Find You." This song shows off Joe Jonas's vocals very well. Even though the song is on the softer side, we get to experience Joe's talent as he belts out this love song written for Demi Lovato's character, Mitchie. The lyrics, "You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing. I need to find you, I've got to find you," describes how Joe Jonas's character Shane feels about Mitchie.
- "Music In My Soul." "Music In My Soul" is performed by the Jonas Brothers, who play the band Connect 3 in Camp Rock. This song is a fun tune, about loving music and following your dreams. The lyrics, "Music in my soul, I can hear it everyday, every night, it's the one thing on my mind," tell the story of how many musicians feel about their passion for music.
- "Too Cool." No movie would be complete without the mean girl character. This song is sung by the character Tess Tyler, who is everyone's rival at Camp Rock, especially Mitchie. This song has a techno 80's beat that's fun to dance around to. The lyrics, "I'm too cool for my dress these shades don't leave my head, everything you say is so irrelevant," sums up how Tess Taylor feels about her camp mates.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.