One of the best things about camping is making camping food: so here are camping food ideas in 10 easy and simple steps. Once campers have thought about that campground vacation spot, packing the RV, sleeping bags, tent and mosquito spray—campers should be thinking about meals what to have while in the great outdoors. There are many great food ideas for campers to ponder about. Whether you are a veteran camper or new to camping. The idea is to be simple, quick and delicious.
Many foods can be prepared and frozen before the camper leaves for his destination. Items like steak, hamburger, hot dogs, and chicken breast freeze very well.
In order to simplify and to make camping go smoothly. Here are 10 Easy and Simple Camping food ideas:
- Hot Dogs and baked beans. The hot dogs can be boiled or pan fried. Baked Beans are easy to heat up in just a few minutes.
- Hamburger patties. Don't forget to bring sliced cheese to make cheeseburgers. Potato chips are a nice side to this dish.
- Eggs, Bacon, Sausage links. These are good breakfast items and quick to make. Fried eggs or scrambled eggs with bacon or sausage links, will get you off and running with energy and protein. Eggs and Bacon can also be considered for a light dinner.
- Jar of spaghetti sauce and pasta. Campers who have pots and can boil water, can have a spaghetti dinner in under 15 minutes.
- Chicken Breast and Instant rice. To be fancy, just marinate the chicken in Italian dressing. While the chicken is grilling, make some instant rice.
- Pizza Bagels. Jar of pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and spices. Toasting pizza bagels with all ingredients only 15 minutes.
- Macaroni Salad. Grocery stores sell easy macaroni salad mix. Follow the instructions, add some vegetables and you have a hearty filling dish or side dish.
- Frozen Stir Fry mix. Grocery stores sell these in the frozen food section. Cast iron pan or wok works well. Another quick meal in under 15 minutes.
- Sausages, Peppers and Onions. Grill the sausages and stir fry the peppers and onions. Once the sausages, peppers and onions are done. Add them all together. Lunch or dinner meal.
- Smores. This quick desert is a must have for campers. Graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. Smores toast nicely over the campfire in seconds.
These are just some of the easy and simple camping food ideas. The idea is to have fun, relax and enjoying eating while camping out in the great outdoors.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!