Can A Man Orgasm With Prostate Stimulation?
Can a man orgasm with prostate stimulation? The answer to this question is, yes. To achieve an orgasm with prostate stimulation, you will need to massage your prostate gland. A prostate massage is also referred to as “milking the prostate.” Keep reading to find out how to perform a prostate massage.
To orgasm with prostate stimulation, you will need:
- Water-based lubricant
- Have your partner cut her nails. If her nails are neat and trim, the risk of your anus getting cut is minimized.
- Empty your bowels and clean your anus. Before your partner beings the prostate massage you should empty your bowels (defecate) and bladder (urinate). After you are done wash your anal area.
- Instruct your partner to put on a sterile latex glove. The glove will keep things cleaner. Place a good amount of water-based lubricant on the glove.
- Lay on your stomach. This position is comfortable and will make it easy for your partner to access your prostate.
- Tell your partner to begin massaging the external part of your anus. Have him or her use their index and middle fingers to gently stroke the area below your testicles and around the area of your anal sphincter. Doing so will also stimulate the prostate gland.
- Have your partner insert his or her finger inside your anus. Only your partner’s index finger should be inserted. The insertion should be gradual and your partner’s finger should slide gently into your anus.
- Instruct your partner to move their index finger gently along the walls of your rectum. Tell him or her to slip their finger a little deeper to locate your prostate. Let he or she know that the prostate will feel small and round -- like a walnut.
- Now it is time to massage the prostate gland. Have your partner start out the massage by doing a very gentle hooking motion. This will involved he or she doing an interval straight-and-curve motion with their index finger. Their finger should facing downward.
- Try out some movement variations. As your partner massages and stimulates your prostate, have the move their index finger in circles, extend the circling motion around the sides of your anal area, or your partner can move their index finger from side to side. But make sure you tell your partner to keep their finger in a curve or hook position as they try out movement variations. Have your partner continue to massage and stimulate your prostate until you have had an orgasm.