Canadian Franchise Business
Canadian franchise business involves corporations from both Canada and the United States. Franchises are business enterprises that offer a full program for setting up the business and use of the company name in exchange for big bucks. The better known the company, the bigger the fee to buy a franchise. Most business people pick franchises and spend the money because there's an element of security in someone else setting up the business model and scoping out the territory and protecting it. Some franchises go so far as to provide everything for the new business down to the trash cans in the bathroom and the sandwich paper to wrap the food.
- Fast Foods. A&W Food Services of Canada, Inc., Taco Bell, KFC, Taco Time Canada, a division of MTY Tiki Ming Enterprises, and Fatburger, all offer franchises in Canada. Canadian franchise businesses in fast foods also feature burgers, including the White Spot Restaurants, Wendy's Restaurants of Canada, Inc. and Carl's Jr. restaurants. McDonalds, another fast food burger franchise, also offers franchises for Canadian business men and women, as does Dairy Queen. Fast food Canadian franchise business opportunities cover all the basic offerings for diners in the Canadian provinces.
- Pizza. When looking over the list of pizza franchises, it's obvious that Canadians enjoy their pizza. Franchises north of the U.S. border include, Penzerotto Pizza, Pappa John's, Pizza Delight, Pizza Depot, Pizza Hut, Pizza Nova, Pizza Pizza and Pizzaville, Inc.
- Beauty. The Beauty Supply Outlet offers business people a chance to buy a Canadian franchise in the beauty business.
- Pet Care. Ruffin's Pet Centres, Inc. can be purchased as a franchise opportunity in the Canadian provinces.
- Grocery Stores. The Metal Supermarkets, M&M Meat Shops Franchise, Empire, Farm Boy, Save-On-Foods and Metro-Richelieu, all offer grocery franchises in Canada.
- Donuts. Dunkin' Brands, Inc., offers more than donuts. They have coffee, breakfast sandwiches and the chance for Canadians to buy a franchise.
- Auto. Business operators looking for Canadian auto and car repair franchises have the option of buying a Mr. Lube Canada location,
- Restaurants. IHOP Corp. for folks who enjoy those international pancake offerings, Harvey's, Wings Up! and Wild Wing Restaurants are franchised in different parts of Canada. Franchises are also available for Mandarin Restaurant Franchise Corporation, Montana's Cookhouse and Wendy's Fresh Cafe, Inc.
- Bars. Casey's Grill and Bar and Rockwell's Grill and Bar both sell Canadian franchise businesses.
- Real Estate. Canadian franchise business in real estate also have well-known franchise names, including Keller Williams, Re/Max, GMAC Real Estate and EXIT Realty Corp.
- Cleaning. The jovial cleaners employed by Merry Maids also make the rounds of dirty homes in Canada. The company has a separate franchising corporation offering offices throughout the provinces.
- Health Clubs. Twist Sport Conditioning Centres give business buyers with an interest in health and exercise a chance to own a Canadian franchise.
- Hair Salons and Barbers. If you have to own a Great Clips, Inc., First Choice Haircutters, Magicuts or a Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop, then you're in luck in Canada.
- Hotels. Choice Hotels Canada, Inc., Motel 6 and Howard Johnson Canada Franchise System sign up businesses who want to use buy a franchise to set up a place of lodging.