Cape Cod Hotels On The Beach
Are you thinking of travelling to Cape Cod Hotels on the beach? There are so many things to do in this beautiful area. While visiting the rocky coast, watch the whales, throw rocks at the water, sit on the beach or take a sailboat out and enjoy the ocean breeze. Cape Cod has an interesting relationship with the sea—it's a place with some of the best seafood in the world and certainly a giant in the hospitality industry because of its location. Whether the weather is rainy, sunny or cold, Cape Cod hotels on the beach are wonderful places to spend time.
- Wequassett Inn Resort Golf & Golf Club: A gorgeous Cape Cod hotel on the beach, this four star property is home to the Cape Cod National Golf Club. Play tennis, and participate in fun water sports. Staying at the property gives you access to the golf course, which is guests only. The backdrop of the seacoast makes this a great place for a wedding or any special event. At this resort, take walks, play croquet, or soak up some sun on the beach. 2773 Orleans Road, Chatham, Massachusetts 02633
- The Seadar Inn by the Sea: A lovely location with that lovely restful atmosphere. Enjoy bicycling or boating along the sea coast, go fishing for bass, or take a boat out for a different look at the many Cape Cod hotels on the beach. There are single room rentals and apartments with a sea view decorated with calm outgoing décor of the area. Seadar Inn by the Sea. 1 Braddock LN, Harwich Port, MA 02646.
- Chatham Bars Inn: A luxury resort that has been in the area since 1914, this Cape Cod hotel on the beach sits on 25 acres with a prime ocean locality in Pleasant Bay. The Inn rents boats and offers a sunset cruise. The hotel has a long veranda for a wonderful view of the ocean, matched with the best of accommodations. Accommodations are extra special with spa suites and added patios. Take a Chatham Bar Inn private cruise to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket. 297 Shore Road, Chatham, Mass 06233.
- Inn on the Beach: A quiet beachside hotel with comfortable amenities to fit all lifestyles. If you love the simple life, you will enjoy this Cape Cod hotel on the beach. The beach cottage rooms have lovely hardwood floors with a relaxed beach view. 16 Bank Street, Harwich Port MA 02646.
- Hawthorne Motel: Quiet, mid priced, and located within close proximity of Chatham’s historical past. A lovely location with nice rooms and a beautiful ocean view. The motel carries cottages, efficiency hotel rooms and regular rooms. Cottages are only 50 feet from the ocean, making it a great getaway for a quiet holiday. 196 Shore Road, Chatham, MA 02633.