Bring yourself one step closer to a sweet, sweet ride with these Car Town cheats. Like all Facebook games, Car Town is a good little time waster that’s even more fun when you know how to work the latest cheats. You would have to be blind not to notice all of the little adverts peppered throughout Car Town tempting you to spend your hard earned cash of Car Town points. But you don’t have to spend any cash to get get Car Town points and swag. Mastering some of these Car Town cheats will give enough cash to pimp out your ride something fierce.
- Download a cheat engine. If you're really serious about your Car Town cheats, you'll want to download a cheat engine. A Car Town cheat engine is an extension that can be downloaded to your Car Town account. Once it's attached to your account you can use it to manipulate races to max out the amount of points you get when you race your friends.
- Survey Says! If you don't want to download anything taking surveys is a Car Town cheat that will garner you points, but could leave your inbox full of spam. Go to the "earn points" section of you Car Town account. Click on the icon and it will take you a survey page. The page will give you a list of surveys and you'll get a fixed number of points for each survey you complete. If you can handle the amount of spam these surveys generate you'll have more points than you can handle.
- The salvage truck cheat. This Car Town cheat may not always work, but when it does you can make a pretty penny. Next time you find a truck to salvage post it to your wall. Now go to your profile page and click on the salvage truck. You have now collected the points that your friends would have gotten if they would have clicked on the salvage truck.
- Hit the red line and get double points. If you’re a really good driver this Car Town cheat will get you double points every time. When you're drag racing with one of your friends, you need to shift the gears at the exact time that you hit the red line. This Car Town cheat takes a lot of practice, but if you can master it the double points will make it worth it.
- Lay out some cold hard cash. Paying for points isn't the most honorable Car Town cheat you can use but it is a cheat that always works. By laying out some cash you can get all of the points and tricked out cars you need and no one will ever be the wiser.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.