As the song goes, "You can keep Manhattan, but give me the best Caribbean all inclusive resorts." Well, we might not have it 100 percent correct. The point is, you can keep Florida, North Carolina and California. The Caribbean is the place to be. If you're beating your head against the proverbial pavement trying to decide on an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean, look no further.
- Excellence Punta Cana The name pretty much says it all. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic isn't just about baseball and Latinas. Oh no. This all inclusive resort in the small former US territory is an adult haven. Despite the exclusive nature to kids and teens, the 18+ crowd will spend their time enjoying seductive massages, round the cloud room service and various water sports.
- Goldeneye Villas, private gardens and James Bond. How could it get much better? It doesn't. Sources say Goldeneye is the former home of Bond author James Flemming. If this isn't a strong enough draw, the 15+ acres with a private pool and beach should help seal the deal. As Bob Marley said, "Look within. Open your eyes. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?" Either way, go to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and your eyes will be opened to the finer things in life.
- Palm Island Resort Grenadines doesn't have much name recognition as a hub for the best Caribbean all inclusive resorts, yet don't overlook this best kept secret. If you're easily satisfied with the typical beachfront cottages and spas, Grenadines has plenty of resorts for this lifestyle. Palm Island Resort offers so much more. Nature trails, waterfalls and an aquamarine sea make this the "first class" section of Caribbean resorts.
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa You can't get too far away from the Dominican Republic when talking about all inclusive resorts. One of the few resorts offering a theater, casino and beauty salon. Gran Bahia should jump to the top of your list.
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort Ease of travel and transportation amenities is what sums up this all inclusive Caribbean resort. Yes, the typical (typical used loosely) beach front lodging, tennis courts and scuba diving lessons are included. However, the lack of travel time to paradise makes Coral Costa Caribe special. Another Dominican Republic masterpiece.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.