Carmelo Anthony's tattoos are talked about frequently. This NBA professional basketball player, known as “Melo,” has a body that is covered in tattoos. He plays for the New York Knicks and is known for his clutch jump shots and decorated body.
- Flaming Basketball. On his right arm, Carmelo Anthony has a tattoo of a flaming basketball and the letters “C A.” Anthony also has the “Smile Now Cry Later” faces tattoo on his arm that contains a dagger.
- Wrapped Snake. Another common tattoo on his right forearm is a dagger that has a snake wrapped around it. He also has a couple of stars tattooed on his arm and the words “Who Can I Trust” which is located on his bicep. Several other known tattoos on Carmelo Anthony’s right arm are five aces and a flower.
- Melo. His nickname is tattooed along with a flaming tribal tattoo on his left arm. Carmelo Anthony’s left arm also contains a tattoo of a bulldog and a deck of playing cards.
- Spiderweb. Carmelo Anthony has a tattoo of a spiderweb on his left elbow and the letters “WB” which stand for West Baltimore. Those letters are located just below his left shoulder. Anthony moved to Baltimore when he was eight years old. Baltimore is where he attributes learning how to play ball.
- Chest Phrases. On Carmelo Anthony’s chest, you will see several phrases that have been tattooed on. The most common chest phrase he has says “No Struggle, no progress.” He began his professional basketball career in 2003 and realizes that his lifelong dream of being a pro star has come true because of the struggles in life he had to experience.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?