Cars With Best Gas Mileage
Searching for the cars with the best gas mileage? Gas prices are reaching all-time highs and are expected to continue climbing. This climb in gas prices has increased the demand for fuel efficient vehicles that feature style and dependability. These vehicles offer the best gas mileage.
- Nissan Leaf The name explains it all with this gas sipping midsize wonder. The Nissan Leaf offers drivers an astonishing estimated 106 miles per gallon in the city and 92 miles per gallon on the highway. The vehicle design is futuristic yet stylish making this car with great gas mileage, a great deal overall. This vehicle is completely electric with no emissions which make it great for gas and the environment.
- Honda Insight Honda has a very gas friendly line of vehicles; the Insight is the most gas conscious of the line. It sports 60 miles per gallon in the city and 66 miles per gallon on the highway. The five-speed version of this vehicle, as of 2011, is only expected to average fewer than five hundred dollars per year in fuel costs. Seat five in the roomy interior of this vehicle. Honda also includes a cool Bluetooth system. The driver who needs the car with the gas mileage plus plenty of features will love this option.
- 2011 Ford Fiesta SE SFE This Ford Fiesta Super Fuel Economy features a very good 29 miles per gallon city and 40 mile per gallon estimated highway gas consumption. Unlike many other vehicles that are designed to reduce gas mileage, this vehicle can be purchased with an automatic transmission. Ford offers many funky colors including neon green and yellow. This vehicle offers plenty of attitude as well as great gas mileage.
- Hyundai Sonata This four cylinder vehicles possess the ability to reach 24 miles per gallon in the city and 35 miles per gallon on the highway. The Sonata is considered a full-sized vehicle which means a roomy alternative to many of the other hybrid vehicles. This vehicle definitely offers the best gas mileage for people who love larger vehicles.
- Toyota Prius The four cylinder Toyota Prius offers an amazing 60 miles per gallon city and 51 miles per gallon highway gas consumption. This option is available in automatic as well as manual transmission. This little hybrid offers plenty of sex appeal. It features projector beam headlights, Ultraviolet reduction glass, XM radio, and timed rear defogger. This is a great choice when finding the cars with the best gas mileage.