Casinos In Arizona
For enthusiastic fans of gambling residing in the southwestern area of the United States, one exciting idea to consider is visiting the many casinos in Arizona. Arizona offers a wide array of gambling opportunities, particularly in the Phoenix/Scottsdale and Tucson areas. The majority of Arizona's casinos are owned by Native American tribes of the region.
- Fort McDowell Casino is located in Fort McDowell, which is just over 40 minutes away from the state's capital, Phoenix. Fort McDowell Casino is a bustling gambling complex that is composed of a wide selection of slot machines, a bingo hall, blackjack, card room and keno. Some of the casino's standout slot machines include the Wizard of Oz, Indiana Jones, Wheel of Fortune and Fireball. 10424 N. Fort McDowell Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85264
- Desert Diamond Casino is in Southern Arizona's Tucson. Desert Diamond Casino offers a wide variety of games, such as blackjack, poker, bingo and keno. The slots section of the casino features everything from Monopoly Big Event and Video Poker to Wheel of Fortune and Hot Shots. In terms of dining, the diverse choices include a buffet, steakhouse and grill restaurant. 7350 S. Nogales Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85756
- Mazatzal Hotel and Casino is situated in the town of Payson, which is in Arizona's central region. Mazatzal Hotel and Casino has a modern atmosphere, with a bingo hall, speed keno, live poker, video poker and more than 425 slot machines. The casino offers three on-site restaurants, including a 24-hour grill and an extensive buffet restaurant. Highway 87, Mile Marker 251, Payson, AZ 85541
- Casino Arizona is situated in Scottsdale, which is an upscale city just outside of Phoenix. Casino Arizona is one of the state's most well-known attractions, and features more than 1,600 different slot machines, 131 of which are high-limit machines for high rollers. Apart from slot machines, the casino also offers live keno, 46 poker tables and blackjack. 524 N. 92nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Harrah's Ak-Chin is a vibrant Harrah's property that is in Maricopa, Arizona, which is approximately 40 minutes outside of Phoenix. Harrah's Ak-Chin has a relaxed resort atmosphere with a casino that encompasses 40,000 square feet. The gaming floor provides a bevy of gaming opportunities, including live dealer blackjack, poker, keno and slot machines including progressives and multi-line games. 15406 N. Maricopa Road, Maricopa, AZ 85139