Casinos In Atlantic City
There are a lot of casinos in Atlantic City. Of course, some of the casinos are a lot more popular than others. The most popular ones include:
- Bally’s actually has three casinos on their premises in Atlantic City. There are more than 200 table games and more than 5,000 slot machines located within this casino. You will also enjoy some great entertainment, a lot of different restaurants and a convention hall.
- Caesars is located on the second floor of the Caesar Atlantic City Hotel and Casino. It has been renovated in recent years so as to make it one of the larger casinos in the area. There is an Asian gaming area, plasma television sets and smoke-free gaming tables. You will also enjoy some great dining and entertainment whenever you are at this classy resort.
- The Showboat will provide you with the feeling as though you were in New Orleans at Mardi Gras time. There are 80 table games, 3,500 slot machines and the House of Blues Poker Room. You will find Bourbon Street scenes and bandstands here as well. Whenever you are not gambling you can enjoy the fine dining, great entertainment and fitness center with a swimming pool. Since this casino is located on the boardwalk, you can also enjoy taking a leisurely stroll there during the day. It is no wonder that this is one of the more popular casinos.
- The Tropicana Hotel is an Atlantic City hotel that has ocean view rooms and a casino that is open 24 hours a day. One of their lounges, Tango’s, is actually quite nice and cozy for those who prefer this type of gambling. Whenever you are not gambling you can enjoy live entertainment, twenty different restaurants, lots of shopping and their in house spa.
- Trump’s Taj Mahal is a recreation of the real Taj Mahal with gilded mirrors, stone elephants and India-themed attractions. As for the casino itself, there are over 4,000 slot machines and more than 200 gaming tables. Whenever you are not hitting the casino make sure to check out the great pools within their fitness center, do some world class shopping, have fun in their elegant restaurants and nightclub that is considered to be the area’s hot spot.
Posted on: Mar. 31, 2011