Casinos In Oklahoma
If you enjoy gambling and you live in the southern central part of the United States, some of your choices include the handful of casinos in Oklahoma. Several casinos are located throughout the state of Oklahoma, which offers a diverse selection of slot machines and table games including blackjack, craps, roulette and poker. Many of the Oklahoma casinos are owned and operated by Native American tribes of the region.
- Choctaw Durant is a lively casino in southern Oklahoma's Durant. Oklahoma is home to seven different Choctaw Casinos, in cities such as Broken Bow, Stringtown and Grant. The Native American casino features over 4,500 slot machines and a variety of table games, such as Let it Ride Bonus, mini baccarat, pai gow poker and three card poker. For dining purposes, the choices include everything from a steakhouse and Mexican grill to a buffet and barbecue restaurant. - 4216 S. Highway 69/75, Durant, OK 74701
- The WinStar World Casino is a popular Oklahoma gambling destination that is situated in the southern central region of the state, in Thackerville. The WinStar World Casino is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For fans of playing slots, over 5,800 options are available. The table games selection consists of mini baccarat, Texas Hold 'Em, three-card poker, pai gow poker and blackjack. A bingo hall (capacity 800 people) is also available. - Exit 1-I35. Thackerville, OK 73459
- Riverwind Casino is a casual gambling spot located in the city of Norman, in central Oklahoma. Riverwind Casino features over 2,500 slot games, including high-limit machines. As for table games, 30 choices are available. Off-track betting is another popular activity at the casino, with self-serve kiosks, live tellers, personal monitors and big-screen televisions. - 1544 W. State Highway 9, Norman, OK 73072
- Cimarron Casino is a casual and small casino that is run by the state's "Iowa" Native American tribe. Cimarron Casino is in the city of Perkins, in Payne County. The casino provides more than 380 popular electronic and table games, including electronic blackjack, keno, "Sex and the City," "Stinkin' Rich" and "Liberty 7's." Progressive machines are also available. - 821 W. Freeman, Perkins, OK 74059
- Comanche Nation Casino is in Lawton, a city in southeastern Oklahoma. Comanche Nation Casino is open 24 hours a day, and offers a large selection of slot machines and table games like three-card poker, blackjack and Texas Hold 'Em. The on-site cafe is also open 24 hours and features a menu of everything from burritos and omelets to hamburgers and salads. - 402 Southeast I 44, Lawton, OK 73501