Ever wondered about the cast of "The Wonder Years": Where are they now? The popular television show "The Wonder Years" ran from 1988 to 1993. This popular show was a hit with children and adults and portrayed the life of Kevin Arnold, played by Fred Savage, who grew up in the 1960s. The show was a look back at his childhood life from his view as an adult.
- Kevin Arnold. The actor Fred Savage played Kevin Arnold, the star of "The Wonder Years." Kevin was the star of the show that dealt with growing up in a typical American household in the 1960s. Fred Savage went on to star in numerous movies, such as "Little Monsters," "Christmas on Division Street," and "Single White Millionaire." He also has starred in numerous television shows, such as "Oswald" and the voice of Noah, the beagle, in "Generator Rex." Savage is married to Jennifer Lynn Stone and has two children.
- Jack Arnold. The actor Dan Lauria played Jack Arnold, Kevin's father on "The Wonder Years." Dan Lauria has been acting since 1981 and continues to act in television shows like "Chicago Hope," "NYPD Blue," and "Leverage," and in movies such as "Ben Again," "The Waiter," and "The Five." He is divorced.
- Norma Arnold. The actress Alley Mills played Kevin's mother, Norma Arnold on "The Wonder Years." This cast member has continued acting since "The Wonder Years" ended. Abbey Mills has starred in movies like "Tricks" and "A Golden Christmas" and television shows, such as "Touched by an Angel," "Strong Medicine," and "Yes, Dear." She also acts in plays in the Los Angeles theatre scene, and she is married to the actor Orson Bean.
- Wayne Arnold. The actor Jason Hervey played Kevin's brother Wayne on "The Wonder Years." He continued acting and was in "Baywatch Nights" and "Confessions of a Teen Idol" to name a few. Jason Hervey now is a producer with the following television shows to his credit: "Finding Hulk Hogan," "Lay It Down," and "Running Wild."
- Winnie Cooper. The actress Danica McKellar played Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years." Winnie was the girlfriend of Kevin. Danica McKellar attended UCLA where she graduated in 1998 summa cum laude with a degree in mathematics. She has written a math book called "Math Doesn't Suck." McKellar has since returned to acting and has starred in television shows like "The West Wing," "How I Met Your Mother," and "NYPD Blue." McKellar is married to Mike Verta.
- Paul Pfeiffer. The actor Josh Saviano played Kevin's friend Paul Pfeiffer on "The Wonder Years." After "The Wonder Years" ended, Josh Saviano attended Yale and graduated with a degree in political science in 1998 and graduated from Yeshiva's Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2003. Josh Saviano is an attorney in New York City. He is married and has a daughter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...