Cat Dandruff Cure
There is no one single cat dandruff cure. The best way to figure out how to cure it, is to find out why it is happening. Once you get to the bottom of the reason for cat dandruff you can decide how to go about treating it. It is not uncommon for cats to get dandruff, but it is something that should be taken care of right away.
Things you will need:
- a cat
- omega 3 fatty acid supplements
- cat brush
- Give your cat omega 3 fatty acid supplements. Cat dandruff can be caused by a lack of fatty acids. If you give them a supplement that contains omega 3 fatty acids it should help their skin to stay healthy and reduce the chance of getting dandruff.
- Brush your cat. If you brush your cat on a regular basis it will help to circulate their skins natural oils. Circulating these oils will help to keep their skin from drying out and causing cat dandruff.
- Keep the cat inside when it is hot. It is possible for a cat to get a sunburn. If you keep them inside when the sun it high and hot you can help them to avoid this. A sunburn is more common for cats who have thin fur and light skin.
- Feed them a high quality food. A good quality cat food will help to keep them healthy as well as keep their skin and fur healthy. You can find out the best for them by asking your vet.