Catch A Fish Every Time
Knowing how to catch a fish every time you try is very difficult. It takes a lot of studying, persistence and hard work. It takes more than luck to catch fish; it takes skill and knowledge. By learning where and when to fish, you will be able to catch one every time you try.
- Take note of when you succeed. Figure out what time of day it was, where you were and what you are using as bait. This valuable information will help you find the best time to do your angling.
- Talk with your fellow local fishermen. They can give you advice on the best bait for the type of fish you would like. They can also tell you what water is better than others. The knowledge is very valuable.
- Use the proper sized bait. Many fishermen do not use the proper size bait for the fish they want to catch. Make sure you are using a larger bait for a bigger fish. Smaller bait will attract smaller catches.
- Use the proper bait type. Some species of fish prefer different traits in their bait. Use the bait that appeals to the fish you want to catch. Stinky bait is good for catfish. Smaller bait, like worms and larvae, are great for bluegill and crappie.
- Use the proper size hook. Using the hook that is the wrong size can make it difficult to catch fish. A small hook will not stay set in a large fish and a large hook will scare smaller fish. Using the right hook will help pull in the right fish.