Cause Of Premature Ejaculation
The cause of premature ejaculation can vary from person to person. There are many different potential causes that it could be caused by, and some causes are much more common in some men instead of others. Once you identify the right one, you can start taking steps toward coping with, preventing and overcoming your premature ejaculation.
- Early sexual experiences affect premature ejaculation. If adolescent or initial sexual experiences were particularly rushed, then this can cause premature ejaculation as an adult. These habits can be difficult to unlearn.
- Emotional state impacts premature ejaculation. If you have feelings of guilt associated with sexual activity, then premature ejaculation can be a side effect of those feelings. Problems in a relationship can also be a cause, such as not being attracted to your spouse or communication issues.
- Stress and anxiety can be factors in premature ejaculation. Feelings of stress, anxiety and tension in general can manifest during sexual activity and cause premature ejaculation, particularly if your partner is causing these negative feelings.
- Biological and medical factors can cause premature ejaculation. Common biological and medical factors that can be a cause include an imbalance of certain brain chemicals, an imbalance in hormone levels, thyroid issues, an infected prostrate, an infected urethra, a damaged nervous system or withdrawal from trifluoperazine or narcotics in general.
- Erectile dysfunction can lead to premature ejaculation. If you have suffered from erectile dysfunction, then you could have developed a habit of rushing to climax before losing your erection. This habit can be a cause of premature ejaculation.