Curious about celebrities exposed in 10 phone camera scandals? Rich and famous celebrities go hand in hand with scandals and are frequently found in tabloids for being caught on candid camera. In those fleeting moments where celebrities have done something eccentric and shocking, did someone eagerly reach for their camera phone and snap a quick shot? Usually, yes! We now have proof of celebrities in compromising positions, dealing with drugs, nudity and some things that are just unforgivable. Here are some celebrities who were exposed in 10 phone camera scandals.
- Miley Cyrus. This cute, innocent, virginal teen star is not so innocent as we all believed. For this list, we have two caught-on-camera moments: first, kissing girls, and second, lap dancing for her 50-year-old director. I don’t think any more needs to be said about her, except what can we expect next?
- Bishop Barbosa. More scandals for the Catholic faith. This Uruguayan bishop was captured on a phone camera by one of the two gay men he hired for a sexual tryst. Barbosa stepped down from his post and the Vatican responded by adding a new wave of ferocity in their stand against gay marriages.
- Vanessa Hudgens. The Disney princess had taken some explicit photos of herself for boyfriend Zach Efron. Unfortunately, they were hacked and spread like wildfire across the globe.
- Michael Phelps. The great Olympian swimmer, a role model for boys and girls everywhere, had a fall from grace when he was caught on camera smoking marijuana at a party. Fox News reported that Phelps called the photos “regrettable” but did not deny the authenticity of the photos.
- Kate Moss. In 2005, the model was caught on camera snorting a large amount of cocaine at a Babyshambles recording session. Kate admitted to taking the drugs, lost modeling contracts and was interviewed by the British police, but no charges were made.
- Michael Richards (Kramer). After "Seinfeld," Michael Richards took to the stage at the Laugh Factory and was caught on a fan’s phone telling a man in the audience to shut up and proceeding to call said man the "N" word six times, and made references to lynching. After apologizing for the incident on national television, he retired from his stand-up comedy career.
- Michael Jackson. Jackson was captured hanging his child, an infant at the time, over the balcony of his hotel room in a publicity stunt meant for all the cameras waiting eagerly below for a snap of the King of Pop. Fans who caught the pic on their phone cameras were disappointed to say the least.
- Rihanna. Not once, but twice Rihanna makes this list. The first scandal was her beating by then-boyfriend Chris Brown. The singer sustained facial bruising and markings from Chris Brown after trying to get out of the car she was riding in with the ex. The second phone camera scandal of Rihanna was of nude or almost-nude camera phone photos. It is up for debate whether the pictures were hacked from her phone or leaked for publicity on purpose, and there are now five pictures of the songstress floating on the web.
- Lindsay Lohan. Where would someone even begin to describe the scandals flying around this young starlet? Let’s just stick with her newest caught-on-camera moments heading out to clubs instead of making her court appearances, or should we mention the drugs? Or the alcohol? Or the photos involving knives with Vanessa Minnillo? Take your pick.
- Britney Spears. Who can ever forget the infamous head shaving scandal of Britney Spears? Paparazzi and fans alike caught the hair shearing spectacle on phone cameras in early February 2007 after Brit checked herself in, then out of rehab. The singer has made it back on tour since the meltdown and is working on keeping her life in order.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.