If you're looking to find some of the best celebrity houses in all of the world, then this lovely collection of homes which belong to the rich and famous is enough to make you go wide-eyed. These celebrity houses feature various wonders, including multi-room buildings, huge swimming pools, several fireplaces, gymnasiums, parking space, elevators, guest houses, and more. What you'll find in these houses is enough to keep you dizzy for a while.
- Oprah Winfrey. Located near Santa Barbara, California, Oprah's house is one of the biggest celebrity homes around. Covering more than forty acres and 23,000- square-feet, this property sports more than ten bathrooms, six bedrooms, a home theater, and ten fireplaces. Furthermore, Oprah Winfrey's home contains the most green space in all of Santa Barbara.
- George Clooney. Coming equipped with more than 25 rooms, George Clooney's huge Italian villa in Lake Como, Italy, definitely makes the list as one of the best celebrity houses. Featuring a gigantic swimming pool, a garage stocked with motorcycles and an outdoor theater, it's no wonder that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie decided to wed there.
- Brad Pitt. Perhaps one of the coolest celebrity houses ever built, Brad Pitt's home is a cliffside residence in Malibu, California, that contains private parking, a grand spiral set of stairs, an enormous courtyard, gourmet kitchen and a seperate two-story guest house, with an elevator.
- Jerry Seinfield. Located in East Hampton, New York, is one of the most lavish and extraordinary celebrity houses belonging to Jerry Seinfield. This huge residence sports a Tudor-influenced waterfront, natural landscaping, rolling lawns, three buildings with more than twenty rooms, many pools, a gymnasium and more.
- Madonna. Located in Wiltshire, England, is Madonna's home which is one of the best celebrity houses around. It's more than 1,200 acres and is shrouded in valleys, making for exceptional privacy. The infamous pop singer's home was originally the residence of well-known photographer Cecil Beaton.