Champagne And Peach Recipes
Both the champagne and peach sorbet and champagne and peach cocktail recipes are sure to be a hit with friends and family. It will have you coming back for seconds and thirds!
To make a champagne and peach sorbet you will need:
- ice cream machine
- 1 1/2 pounds peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup champagne
- two tablespoon lemon juice
- one tablespoon lemon or orange zest
- Place peaches in a pan with boiling water, and cook them for two minutes. Drain and rinse peaches in cold water. You can cut preparation time by using frozen peaches instead.
- Peel the peaches, cut them in half, and remove the pits. Place peaches into a blender or food processor and puree. Pour into a bowl.
- In a medium pan, bring 1/2 cup of water and sugar to a boil over high heat. Add orange or lemon zest and let mixture simmer for three to four minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for ten minutes.
- Strain the syrup into the peach puree and mix well. Add the champagne, lemon juice and lemon or orange zest. Stir well, and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Place the mixture in an ice cream maker, freeze and enjoy!
To make a champagne and peach cocktail you will need:
- bag frozen peaches
- bottle of champagne
- two tablespoons of sugar
- Blend one to two cups of frozen peaches in blender. Add sugar and puree well.
- Pour 1/2 cup of pureed peaches in champagne flutes. Anytime you're drinking champagne you want to class it up a bit.
- Pour desired amount of champagne on top and enjoy. This will depend on each guest's taste.
- This mix will serve four. Adjust ingredients as necessary.