Champagne Drink Recipes
Champagne drink recipes are easy to make with just a few ingredients and can make Champagne taste even better than it would on it's own. Your family and friends will think you are a master drink mixer when they taste these bubbly refreshments. You can make any celebration even more special and stretch out the bubbly with these Champagne drink recipes.
- Combine a shot each of amaretto and orange juice in glass and fill up the rest with Champagne.
- Pour a shot of blueberry schnapps in flute and add Champagne to top for this Champagne drink.
- Mix eight ounces of Champagne with one ounce of green creme do menthe to make this wonderfully green and minty Champagne drink.
- Combine each one shot of Curaçao and Champagne into glass and fill with Champagne.
- Pour one shot of pear brandy in flute and fill the rest with Champagne to make this Champagne drink.
Mix one shot of pomegranate juice or pomegranate liqueur with a flute of Champagne for this tart cocktail.
- Combine one shot of tangerine liqueur with a glass of Champagne to make this great Champagne drink.
- Pour one ounce each of tequila, triple sec, and limeade into a flute and fill the rest with Champagne.
- Mix one shot each of rum and pineapple juice and fill the rest of the glass with Champagne for this Champagne drink.
- Combine three shots each of Alize and Champagne to make this pretty Champagne drink. Enjoy!