Change Font Color On MySpace
Knowing how to change font color on Myspace can add a touch of individuality to a pre-made layout, or assist you in creating a page of your very own. While Myspace has gone through many changes in it's time of existence, the HTML codes used for font have remained the same. It is just as simplistic to change the color of the words in a section or page as it was in the very beginning. With millions of users clicking on pages daily, getting the right appearance is still important for even the lay user. After all, first impressions are everything.
To change font color on Myspace you will need:
- Hexadecimal color code chart or HSB chart
- Open your Myspace page and select "Edit my Profile" The first thing to do to change font color on Myspace is to open the editing page. This will put you in a section where you can arrange the layout of your page. If you wish to change the arrangement of your page, do it now.
- Select the section you wish to change font color on Myspace. This may be the person info or "About Me" section. The same codes apply for all the section except the personal info that includes "hometown", "age", etc.
- Select the color you want from a Hexadecimal color code chart or HSB chart. To change font color on Myspace you will need an exact color name or code. The code will be six number. For example "000000" is black on a Hexadecimal color code chart. These charts are available online at free sites.
- Place the code <font color=#000000> prior to text to change font color on Myspace to black. Substitute the number of the color you wish for the "000000".
- Place the code </font color> at the end of the words to end the color change. To change font color on Myspace for an entire section, eliminate this step and everything after the code will appear in your selected color.