Change Font On MySpace
If you want to jazz up the text on your profile, you can easily change font on MySpace. If you want to use a different font on your MySpace profile, choose one that is considered "Web-safe," meaning that it is commonly installed on most computers; otherwise, visitors to your page may not be able to see it. Some popular Web-safe fonts are Palatino Linotype, Times New Roman, Georgia, Verdana and Century Gothic. You can also change the font on your MySpace profile by making it a different color.
- Log in to MySpace. Use the email address registered to your account and your password to gain access to your MySpace account.
- Open the profile editing interface. Place your mouse cursor over "My Stuff" at the top of the page. Select "Account Settings" from the menu that appears.
- Click on the name of the section in which you want to change the font. For example, click "Interests" or "About Me" to change the font in that section.
- Add the HTML code. Insert the following code into the top of the text box, changing the name of the font to the name of the font you want to use. Change the color to the color you want to use, or delete the color altogether if you don't want to change it. <font face="Century Gothic" font color="red">
- Save your changes. Click "Save Changes" to save your new font.
- View your profile. Click "Profile" in the navigation bar at the top of the page to view the changes you've made to your profile.