If you are a user of the internet browser Google Chrome, then one of the cool things you should know how to do to customize your browser is to change the Google chrome skins. It is a pretty simple process to change the Google Chrome skins. Keep in mind that if you make a mistake with this change, you simply have to reinstall Google Chrome to reset it back to the way it was originally.
You will need:
- A computer
- Internet access
- The Google Chrome web browser
- The first thing you have to do to change the Google Chrome skins is open the browser. If you are having problems opening the browser, be sure to check your internet connection because this is probably the issue if you are having problems with this step.
- Look in the top right corner at the wrench; this is your Google Chrome options button and where you will go to change your Google Chrome Skins. Click this button and you should see a drop down menu with a few different choices, scroll down to the Google Chrome “tools” menu and when you get your mouse over “tools” it will open a side view menu.
- In the Google Chrome tools menu, go down to the extensions choice. Click this option once and it should open a new Google Chrome tab where you can see a “get extensions” button or “get more extensions” button, depending on if you have any extensions. Click this choice and you should go to a new page with many different pages and other things that you can add to your Google Chrome browser.
- Look at the side menu and you should see a themes choice, this is what will change your Google Chrome skins. Click the themes tab and it will take you to the most popular themes, and you can search skins by keyword in the search bar. You will also a picture of what the theme will look like in the Google Chrome browser, find a theme you like!
- After you have found your desired skin or theme for Google Chrome, click the install button. The new skin will install on your Google Chrome browser automatically! Have fun with your new Google Chrome theme!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...