Cheap Billiard Tables
Playing pool can be a lot of fun, but it is important to find the best cheap billiard tables when on a budget. Some of the best billiard tables cost up to $10,000. This may be an outrageous amount for most people seeking to purchase one for their home, so here is a list of ten great alternatives that are cheap and great to play on.
- Sportcraft 7ft. Auburn Billiard Table with Bonus Table Tennis Top. This great, cheap billiard table is perfect for someone on a budget. The table is regularly on sale for around $200 and sold at popular retail establishments like Sears. This particular model also comes with a table tennis top that allows for table tennis games whenever you need a break from pool. The table also comes with two pool cues, an 8-ball triangle, two table tennis paddles, two table tennis balls, and even adjustable table legs.
- Sportcraft 8ft Cobalt Billiard Table with Table Tennis Top. If you're looking for a pool table that has a nice top to prevent damage and spills when not in use, this is the perfect model. The price is less than $500 which qualifies this nice eight foot table as one high quality cheap model. This table also comes with a pool cue rack and a dart board to complete the game room.
- Sportcraft Yorkshire Billiard Table. A lot of billiard tables looking this good are worth thousands of dollars. This cheap billiard table isn't even close but still has a nice wood finish and a ball-and-claw legs that makes it look more expensive than it really is.
- Mizerak P1252W Savoy Space-Saver 79-Inch Billiard Table. This bright green table is a lot of fun and adds a lot of color to any room. It is at a cheap price and really does save a lot of space with its small size and portability. The oak wood frame makes this billiard table an affordable and amazing option.
- Harvil Tabletop Pool Table. Want a pool table that is cheap, portable, and fits on a desk? This is the perfect cheap billiard table that is essentially a miniature of the huge models worth much more. This can provide hours of fun and procrastination on a desk. The table only weighs about 24 pounds and is 40 inches by 21.5 inches in size.
- Voit 64800 48-Inch Mini Pool Table. This is another small pool table, but this one actually has legs that can be folded out. It is still rather fun, especially for kids, and is budget-friendly.
- Fat Cat Tucson Billiard Table. This table is great for the price as it feels and looks like a much fancier table. Playing on this table is fun and a lot cheaper than spending all those quarters at a local bar. This table comes with a smooth, blue polyester playing field and simple drop bunkers.
- Mizerak Savoy Space-Saver 79" Billiard Table. For a durable green playing field, this billiard table is ideal. It looks great with the wood finish and is at a cheap price that anybody would want. The black trim is stunning on top of it all.
- Minnesota Fats Billiard Table With Ball Return System. With a ball return system, this billiard table feels elite but yet comes at a cheap price. Play pool all through the night on this red colored pool table. This pool table does not come with any accessories such as pool cues or chalk though.
- Gld Reno Ii Billiard Table. This is the most expensive cheap pool table on this list. It is only here because it looks amazing and rustic, perfect for anybody looking to play some pool and having something that is stylish. It also has a nice burgundy colored cloth playing field.