Cheap Cruises To The Caribbean
Cheap cruises to the Caribbean are available from many cruise lines and travel brokers online. While the cheapest prices on cruise trips are usually found on third-party travel websites, cruise lines occasionally offer special promotions for residents of certain states, last-minute travelers, or those who plan their cruises well in advance.
- Norwegian Sky 4-Day Bahamas Cruise - Operated by Norwegian Cruise Lines, the "Norwegian Sky" offers short cruise trips from Miami, Florida to the Bahamas several times a year. Since the trip is only four days and consists of a relatively short distance, this is a relatively cheap Caribbean cruise. Despite the affordability, the ship offers plenty of luxury, including 10 bars, 10 restaurants, a 1,000-seat lounge, and a Kids' Crew program for little tourists.
- Carnival Imagination 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise - The four-night cruise on the Carnival Cruise Lines' ship "Imagination" takes travelers from Miami, Florida to Key West and then Cozumel before returning to South Florida. This cruise runs every month, so there are plenty of opportunities to catch a great deal on the excursion. The ship's "Camp Carnival" program gives kids daily activities to complete and the patio area has a waterslide to keep them entertained. Adults can enjoy the nightlife at one of the liner's many lounges and bars.
- Celebrity Summit 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise - Tourists who don't mind flying to Puerto Rico can enjoy a cheap cruise to the Caribbean onboard the Celebrity Cruise Lines' ship "Summit." The ship departs from San Juan and then makes stops at several Caribbean islands, including Barbados, St. Lucia, and Antigua. The "Summit" features shopping, fitness facilities, an internet cafe, and five different restaurants for guests.
- Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise - Vacationers looking for a quick jaunt to Cozumel can get a deal on the cheap Caribbean cruise offered by Royal Caribbean's "Jewel of the Seas" ship. This cruise departs from Tampa, Florida and then spends a day at sea before arriving in sunny Cozumel. Onboard the ship, travelers can enjoy various amenities, including a rock-climbing wall, golfing, and day spa treatments.
- Carnival Destiny 5-Night Eastern Caribbean - Even cheap cruises to the Caribbean can provide privacy and the five-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival ship "Destiny" does just that. The itinerary begins in Miami, Florida and includes a stop at Carnival's private Caribbean island Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. The oceanliner features three pools, multiple lounges, a 24-hour pizzeria, and a spa.