Cheap Halloween Costumes For Adults
So you need a cheap Halloween costume for adults as you don't have much time and don't want to really dress up for Halloween. But at the same time, you don't want to look like the party-pooper who didn't dress up for the holiday. Don't worry, there are a number of cheap Halloween costumes for adults that are easy to put on, take off and won't cost you much money or embarrassment from those who will despise your lack of Halloween spirit.
- Devil's Horns. By simply wearing Devil's horns on your head with just about any outfit, you are transformed into a little devil, making this one of the cheapest Halloween costumes for adults you can create. For guys, wear a suit with your devils horns. You'll look mischievous either way.
- The Ghost. Being a ghost that consists of just a white sheet is so old-school that it might be a funny, brilliantly simple cheap Halloween costume for adults. Of course, there are a few things you will need. A white sheet should be draped over your head, eye holes should be cut out for your eyes and arm holes should be cut out for your arms. Put a lot of dark eye shadow on your eyes and wear white clothing or material over your arms, so the costume blends together more.
- The Rocker. Looking like a ridiculous rock and roll star is always a cheap Halloween costume for adults, as all you need is a wig, rock and roll clothes, some unnecessary jewelry and an attitude. Only the wig and maybe the clothes will cost you Just watch a couple VH1 "Behind the Music" specials to get the attitude down.
- The Boxer. Dressing like a boxer is another cheap Halloween costume for adults. You may only have to purchase a pair of boxing gloves if you don't already have them. Otherwise it's gym shorts, a robe and some tennis shoes you can hop around in. Painting on a fake black eye is up to you, as well as not wearing a shirt.
- The Mask. By simply wearing a mask that covers your whole face, a cheap Halloween costume for adults will have been created. You can pick any type of mask you want, as when you are wearing it, everyone will be looking at it and not the rest of the costume you are wearing.