Cheap Motocross Bikes
These cheap motocross bikes are all of exceptional quality, giving you outstanding power at a remarkably low price. If you're looking for a great motocross bike that can give you the full experience of serious motocross riding, than these are the bikes for you. These bikes will leave you shocked to see their outstanding performance.
- Razor MX500 Motocross Bike: This cheap motocross bike intended for teens is extremely affordable at a price under $400. It has a great 500-watt motor to let you reach an outstanding 17 mph. Intended for riders up to 175 lbs, you'll enjoy this cheap motocross bike's ability to withstand rugged terrain while providing a safe experience for your teen.
- Yamaha 2011 YZ85: This bike is great for those looking to get serious about Motocross without breaking a budget. Under $4,000 this cheap motocross bike gives adult racers an outstanding 85cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine. You'll be more than pleased when you see how smoothly and efficiently this cheap motocross bike can let you ride in any terrain.
- Razor Electric Motocross Bike MX650: This outstanding and cheap motocrossbike intended for kids makes an outstanding starter motocross bike. It is extremely affordable while providing high quality components and features. It even has a high-torque motor and is designed to provide a smooth riding experience.
- Xtreme SX-250 Motocross Bike: This bike can be found for nearly $1,000 and has an elite range of features to help the adult rider succeed. It has a remarkable 250cc 4-stroke liquid cooled engine that you'll find is undeniably powerful and capable of giving you a superior riding experience. If you want a cheap motocross bike that still gives you the quality of a professional bike, then this cheap motocross bike is for you.
- 2011 Kawasaki KX65: This powerful and cheap motocross bike has a 65cc engine that gives you the impact you'll need to get ahead in motocross. It is perfect for the adult rider looking to move forward in motocross racing. You definitely won't fall behind with this cheap motocross bike's responsive breaks and lightweight design to give you astonishing speed.