Looking for cheap sports cars: 10 best? Many who want to live a life of luxury find themselves looking for the best cheap sports cars. Finding an affordable sports car isn’t easy, but it is possible. Choosing an inexpensive sports car will provide drivers with luxury, affordability and the quality of well known makers, making this purchase an easy one.
- Dodge Challenger. The retro look of the Dodge Challenger coupled with its affordable price tag make it one of the best cheap sports cars available. For as little as $22,000, prospective buyers can own this beauty at a fraction of the cost of most sports cars. For those looking for the top of the line version, $42,000 is still a bargain.
- Ford Mustang. One of the most often named best cheap sports cars is the Ford Mustang. For many years the Mustang has been an option for lose looking for a sleek design without the high cost. Pricing starts at a low $19,000 for the base model, however those looking for flashy fun can expect to spend up to $34,000 for the fully loaded convertible.
- Chevrolet Camaro. With their redesigned Camaro, Chevrolet has put themselves in the market for the best cheap sports cars. The 2010 version marked the re-entry of the Camaro back into the market, with a convertible version expected by 2011. Prospective buyers can expect pricing ranging from $22,000 to $34,000, depending on the model they prefer.
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe. In 2010, Hyundai made their debut into the best cheap sports cars market with the Genesis Coupe. While some were wondering if this was just a two door version of their Genesis Sedan, both Hyundai and Genesis Couple owners assure prospective buyers that this car not only looks like a sports car, but acts like one. Pricing starts at $22,000.
- Nissan 370Z. 2010 brought promises from Nissan that their popular 370Z would be upgraded to better fit the market for the best cheap sports cars-they delivered. Critics have compared the car’s performance to that of a Porsche, but at a fraction of the price. In fact, the Nissan 370Z can be had for as little as $30,000 for the base model.
- Mazda Miata MX-5. As a company known for producing some of the best cheap sports cars around, Mazda hit the mark with the Miata MX-5. This sporty two seater gives drivers the feel of luxury but without the high monthly payments that come along with owning a sports car. Even the top of the line Miata MX-5 can be had for under $30,000, making this easily one of the top choices for best cheap sports car.
- Acura ZDX.As one of the few luxury crossover vehicles that can still be consider sporty, the Acura ZDX is a newcomer to the auto industry yet still one of the best cheap sports cars. Its sleek design provides space not usually seen in sports cars but still provides the high quality look drivers are searching for. The base model is reasonably priced at $45,000; however the top of the line model does get a little pricey at $56,000.
- BMW 135i Coupe. For those thinking that a BMW is out of reach, the BMW 135i Coupe provides an affordable option that makes it one of the best cheap sports cars. Designed to meet the high standards of drivers, the 135i combines the luxury of the BMW with affordability. The coupe can be had for as little as $36,000, making it one of the most affordable BMW options.
- Mercedes C300 Sport Sedan. While most may not consider a sedan sporty, the Mercedes C300 gives car buyers an option to combine luxury with efficiency, making it one of the best cheap sports cars. The Mercedes brand and reputation is one of the highest in quality and those looking for a sporty, yet everyday vehicle can own a C300 for just under $34,000.
- Porsche Boxster. With its debut in the late 1990s, the Porsche Boxster gave drivers the opportunity to own a Porsche without the high cost associated with them, making the Boxster an easy choice for the best cheap sports cars. With prices starting below $50,000, owning a sports car by Porsche can become a reality instead of a dream.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.