When looking for a cheap AT&T cell phone, there are a few options. You can choose a pay as you go type cell phone, purchase a refurbished or used phone that uses AT&T service or purchase a cheap AT&T Smartphone that retails for less than $100. Cheap AT&T cell phones offer the flexibility of camera, phone and computer capabilities without breaking the bank.
- AT&T Quickfire GSM Cellular. Retailing online from $65 to $89, this eight GB, cheap AT&T cell phone has a full QWERTY keyboard for easy text input. It has GPS capability, email and instant messaging.
- AT&T R224 Go Phone. This cheap AT&T cell phone offers the "Pay as You Go" model, averaging $60 to $75 monthly. This Go Phone comes with no annual contract or credit check. Expect to pay around $60 for monthly unlimited texting and $75 for texting and 200 MB of data.
- AT&T BlackBerry Torch Black Smartphone. Retailing at $99.99, this cheap AT&T cell phone houses a slide-down QWERTY keyboard. This phone offers a desk-top browsing experience with its three inch touchscreen.
- AT&T Palm Pixi Plus Phone. Starting at $54.99, this cheap AT&T cell phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. This smartphone features Palm Web OS.
- AT&T Pantech Link Phone. Retailing from $29.00 to $99.00, this cheap AT&T model has a camera with zoom feature, Bluetooth wireless connectivity and hands-free speakerphone. It supports MP3 music format and has streaming radio and video capability.
- AT&T Blackberry Curve Used Phone. Retailing between $104.99. and $153.90, another option for an AT&T cheap cell phone is a used phone that connects to AT&T service. The Blackberry Curve has Bluetooth, a camera with a built-in flash and Wireless LAN.
- AT&T Firefly Cell Phone for Kids. At $22.96, this cheap AT&T cell phone is small with a simple interface and parental controls. The AT&T Firefly cell phone is ideal if you need one for your youngster. It has dedicated speed dial buttons for mom and dad and user-changeable shells.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …