When looking for a cheap AT&T cell phone, there are a few options. You can choose a pay as you go type cell phone, purchase a refurbished or used phone that uses AT&T service or purchase a cheap AT&T Smartphone that retails for less than $100. Cheap AT&T cell phones offer the flexibility of camera, phone and computer capabilities without breaking the bank.
- AT&T Quickfire GSM Cellular. Retailing online from $65 to $89, this eight GB, cheap AT&T cell phone has a full QWERTY keyboard for easy text input. It has GPS capability, email and instant messaging.
- AT&T R224 Go Phone. This cheap AT&T cell phone offers the "Pay as You Go" model, averaging $60 to $75 monthly. This Go Phone comes with no annual contract or credit check. Expect to pay around $60 for monthly unlimited texting and $75 for texting and 200 MB of data.
- AT&T BlackBerry Torch Black Smartphone. Retailing at $99.99, this cheap AT&T cell phone houses a slide-down QWERTY keyboard. This phone offers a desk-top browsing experience with its three inch touchscreen.
- AT&T Palm Pixi Plus Phone. Starting at $54.99, this cheap AT&T cell phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS. This smartphone features Palm Web OS.
- AT&T Pantech Link Phone. Retailing from $29.00 to $99.00, this cheap AT&T model has a camera with zoom feature, Bluetooth wireless connectivity and hands-free speakerphone. It supports MP3 music format and has streaming radio and video capability.
- AT&T Blackberry Curve Used Phone. Retailing between $104.99. and $153.90, another option for an AT&T cheap cell phone is a used phone that connects to AT&T service. The Blackberry Curve has Bluetooth, a camera with a built-in flash and Wireless LAN.
- AT&T Firefly Cell Phone for Kids. At $22.96, this cheap AT&T cell phone is small with a simple interface and parental controls. The AT&T Firefly cell phone is ideal if you need one for your youngster. It has dedicated speed dial buttons for mom and dad and user-changeable shells.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.