Cheat Codes For Operation Flashpoint On Xbox 360
If you like to play tactical shooter video games, you might benefit from some cheat codes for Operation Flashpoint on Xbox 360. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising lets you take control of a squad of United States Marines. These Marines head to the island nation of Skira to defend it from the Chinese. The game uses a realistic damage system to increase the tension while playing. Because of this, you may find some of the levels to be very difficult. Entering cheat codes for Operation Flashpoint on Xbox 360 will allow you to open new levels, including two special bonus missions that cannot be accessed in any other way. These codes are entered at the game's password prompt.
- Open the "Ambush" mission. To unlock the "Ambush" mission, enter "AmbushU454."
- Open the "Close Quarters" mission. For the "Close Quarters" mission, enter the code "CloseQ8M3."
- Open the "Coastal Stronghold" mission. Enter the cheat code "StrongM577" for the "Coastal Stronghold" mission.
- Open the "F.T.E." mission. If you want to play the "F.T.E." mission, enter the code "BLEEDINGBADLY."
- Open the "Night Raid" mission. Get the "Night Raid" mission by entering the cheat "RaidT18Z."
- Open the "Debris Field" mission. Unlock this extra, secret mission, "Debris Field," with the code "OFPWEB2."
- Open the "Encampment" mission. For this second extra mission, "Encampment," enter the cheat code "OFPWEB1."
With these cheat codes for Operation Flashpoint on Xbox 360, you will be able to avoid the levels you just cannot seem to beat. Use this advantage to defeat your enemies on Skira and beat the game.