Cheat Codes For The Sims 2
You can be the master of your own universe with these cheat codes for "The Sims 2." "The Sims 2" is a life simulation strategy game for the PC that allows you to build a character from scratch and live his life. "The Sims 2" was developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts in 2004. One of the most popular cheat codes for "The Sims 2" allows you to add more money to your bank without working, while others alter aspects of your neighborhood and home. To input cheats into "The Sims 2," press "CTRL" and "Shift" and "C" at the same time. Enter your cheat codes for "The Sims 2" in the text box that appears.
- A little extra cash goes a long way. Enter "Kaching" into the cheat box and you'll immediately be rewarded with 1,000 extra simoleans in the bank. P
- Hey, big spender. If 1,000 simoleans isn't cutting it, open the cheat box and enter "motherlode." A cool 50,000 simoleans will be immediately deposited into your account. You can repeat this code as many times as you like.
- Say bye bye to bad neighbors. If you want to clear the neighborhood and start fresh, enter "deleteAllCharacters" to get rid of all the Sims in your neighborhood.
- What a drag it is getting old. Luckily, you don't have that problem. Pull up the cheat box and enter "Aging Off" to turn off the aging process in the game. If eternal youth isn't your thing, enter "Aging On" to turn the aging process back on.
- Throw a raging party. Your lot is typically limited to eight guests, but if you want to have a blow-out bash, enter "intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims 8" to invite more Sims to your party.
- Share the wealth. The following code allows you to give money to your friends in the game; replace "FamilyLastName" with the name of the family to whom you want to give money, and replace $$$ with the amount of money you want to give. Enter "familyfunds FamilyLastName $$$".
- Change your view. In the neighborhood screen, enter "TerrainType desert" to change the neighborhood to a desert climate. If you want to go back to a green scenery, enter "TerrainType temperate."