Looking for cheat codes for Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos? Want to have an easier time finishing the missions in "Warcraft III" and save Azeroth? These official cheats for "Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne" for PC will make the grind easier–regardless if your allegiance lies with the Horde or the Alliance. These codes can only be enabled in single player mode.
- God mode: To gain instant invincibility, enter in this official cheat for "Warcraft III: Frozen Throne" for PC. After pressing "Enter," type in "whosyourdaddy" and hit "Enter" again. This will make anyone you control invincible, while allowing them to make vicious, one-hit kills.
- Plenty of mana: Having mana issues? Enter in "thereisnospoon" instead for infinite mana resources. You won't need to watch your mana–or stock up on needless potions–to continue casting spells.
- Get rich quick: If farming for gold or lumber bores you to tears, enter the cheat code "keysersoze" followed by any number larger than 500. This will give you instant gold. Want lumber instead? Enter "leafittome" followed by the number of your choice.
- Instant leveling: Level grinding can get boring; after all, nobody likes to fight for hours at a time–but this official "Warcraft III: Frozen Throne" for PC cheat will make it easier. After hitting "Enter," type "ihavethepower" and hit "Enter" again. This will automatically raise the level of you and your allies to 10.
- Full map access: To instantly see the entire map, type in "iseedeadpeople." You won't have to explore new territory or engage in more battles to see the hidden parts of the map. It also makes it easier to see who's attempting to attack you and who's after your territory.
- Control time: To change the time on "Warcraft III: Frozen Throne," type in "daylightsavings" followed by the desired hour. For example, if you want to change the time to 6:00 a.m., type in "daylightsavings 6." To change it to morning, type in "riseandshine." Conversely, if you prefer the night, type in "lightsout" instead.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.