Cheats For Farmville
There are a lot of cheats for “Farmville” available to use today. These “Farmville” cheats will help you to enhance your game play so that you will be able to earn things (i.e. experience points so that you can get better items, gifts from other players, coins so that you can purchase whatever you want, faster grow times that equate to more coins and experience) faster. With this in mind, here are some of the “Farmville” cheats that you will want to know about:
- Increase your experience level points so that you will be able to do more things and purchase better crops. This cheat works well whenever you’re really close to the next experience level but have nothing ready to harvest so as to get you there. You will need some money and ten plots of land to use for this trick. Plow these plots and purchase some soybeans (total cost: 300 coins). Once you plant the soybean seeds, immediately use the shovel tool to delete them. This will gain you 30 experience points. You can do this as quickly as you want. Feel free to use your harvester, tractor and seeder too.
- Have someone send you multiple gifts. In order for this to work, you will need someone to help you with this. Feel free to thank them by sending them multiple gifts in return. You will also need to use FireFox as your Internet browser. Now login to Facebook, go to “Farmville” and click “free gifts.” Right click on the free gift and choose to open it in a new window. Do this until you have several windows open (as many as ten at a time). Now select a gift and a friend to send it to. Continue to the window in which you confirm the gift, click “confirm” and “send.” The best time to do this is either late at night or early in the morning whenever Facebook isn’t busy.
- Get free coins easily by selling the multitude of free gifts you receive each day. Only keep things like a few goats, horses and chickens, as they will pay good in coins whenever harvested. However, cherry and peach trees are completely useless while you can make some coins from banana, olive and date trees. You can always harvest them once before selling them in order to get the experience any more and it will take too much time to be worth it and too much space to be worthwhile.
- Speed up your farm but only if you are good at memory programming and hacking. In order to do this, you will need to use Cheat Engine. By speeding up your farm, you will be able to harvest your crops faster so as to get more free cash sooner. You will also be able to increase your experience level faster so that you can move on to bigger and better things.
- Place your farm on autopilotwhenever you don’t have a lot of time to work on it. This will provide you with steady cash flow. However, before doing so you will want to decide what type of trees to plant. Fruit trees will take more time between harvests and they will also allow you to sell the fruit to get more money (not a lot but it’s still some). While your return on investment won’t be great, this works well if you don’t have any available time to play this game. It will also work with cows and ducks. Crops don’t work though because time is critical with them.