Cheats To GTA San Andreas
There’s one simple reason why you’re here—for cheats to GTA San Andreas. You’re already in good company, showing you have taste that only comes associated with the most sophisticated gamers. So sit back, grab a piece of paper, and start writing these cheats down because you’re going to want to remember every single one.
- Burn Rubber - Type “SPEEDFREAK” and give your car a boost. You better have your car handling skills down if you’re going to use this cheat code that puts nitro into each and every car in the game. The world of "GTA San Andreas" doesn't need lousy drivers.
- Go Green - Hate red lights? So do I and so does every other person, including the creators of GTA. To combat this issue, simply type “ZEIIVG,” which will make every traffic light in the game green—not that the red lights ever stopped you. This is one of the most beautiful cheats in "GTA San Andreas," as it creates mayhem all over its gaming world.
- “HELLOLADIES” - Yeah you’ve said it before, but this time it will work. This cheat code will bring the ladies of the night straight to you. It’ll be a real test of manhood to see if your stamina can keep up. And take note, chicks on "GTA San Andreas" are whopping with juiciness, so better remind yourself that these are virtual ladies!
- Blow up the City - Like rockets? Of course you do, who doesn’t? “ROCKETHAYHEM” will turn the streets into a rocket-filled mess that will make you think you’re in a James Bond movie. Don’t sit too close to the screen or you might singe the hair off of your face. Now this is what it means to play "GTA San Andreas."
- “FULLCLIP” - This is one of the best cheats in "GTA San Andreas" as it takes you into the realms of invincibility by providing you with unlimited ammo without ever needing to reload. Concerned about others shooting at you? Don’t be. You can maintain health by typing “BAGUVIX,” which will keep you in a constant state of semi-health.