Cheats For PSP Vice City
Looking for some cheats for PSP "Vice City?" "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories" was released for the Sony PSP in 2006. In "Vice City" for PSP, you will be playing the role of Victor Vance, a former military man that was dishonorably discharged for being involved in drug trafficking with his boss, Jerry Martinez. Victor's brother, Lance, joins him to help him take over "Vice Cit"y so they can get money together for their brother's asthma medication.
- Money. Money is a great thing to have in PSP "Vice City." You can use money to buy weapons, food and much more. To add $250,000 to your bank account, use the buttons on your PSP to enter this sequence: UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, X, X, L1, R1.
- Armor. You are going to get caught up in a lot of fights when you are playing "Vice City" for the PSP. The armor cheat code gives you instant body armor, which will prevent your health from decreasing. You can use the armor "Vice City" cheat code by pressing the following buttons on your PSP: UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, R1.
- Raise Wanted Level. If the cops see you do something in "Vice City," they are going to come after you. If you want to give the cops a good fight, you can raise your wanted level. To raise your wanted level in "Vice City" for the PSP, use the buttons on your PSP to enter this sequence: UP, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, DOWN, LEFT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE.
- Pedestrians With Weapons. With or without weapons, the pedestrians that you see walking on the side walks in "Vice City" for PSP are going to fight. If you want to spice their fights up, you can give them weapons. To use this "Vice City" PSP cheat, press the following buttons in order on your PSP: UP, L1, DOWN, R1, LEFT, CIRCLE, RIGHT, TRIANGLE.
- Weapons. There are 3 different weapon sets in "Vice City." This cheat code will give you weapon set 3, which is a collection of the most powerful weapons that are available in the game. To give yourself the weapons set 3, enter this "Vice City" PSP cheat code using the buttons on your PSP: LEFT, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, UP, DOWN, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT.