If you love the Sims, these cheats for “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” will make the game even more fun for you. Lots of players have heard of cheats for the Sims but don’t understand how to utilize them. It’s actually really simple. While playing the game, press Ctrl + Shift + C all at once. A bar will appear near the top of the screen. Type in the following case sensitive sentence exactly as it appears here but without the quote marks: “boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true”. That’s it! Now, just type the following cheat codes into your cheat bar while playing “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” to maximize your fun!
- Earn 1,000 simoleans: For quick money, type “kaching” into the cheat bar.
- Earn 50,000 simoleans: For a larger sum, type “motherlode” into the cheat bar.
- Change the size of your Sims: Want to make some really crazy looking Sims? Type “StretchSkeleton” into the “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” cheat bar to custom stretch or shrink characters.
- Adjust age progression: Want your Sims to stay their current age forever? Type “aging off” into the cheat bar. To turn aging back on, just type “aging on”.
- Unlock all career rewards: Instead of waiting for your Sim to master his or her career so you can access career rewards, there’s a cheat to speed things up. Type “unlockcareerrewards” into the cheat bar.
- Have bigger parties: Tired of party size limits? Type “intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims #” into the “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” cheat bar, replacing the pound sign with the number of people of your choice.
- Get more design options: The “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” grid can get obnoxious if you know exactly how you want your house to look. To place objects without the grid’s constraints, type “boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false” into the cheat bar. Replace “false” with “true” to switch it back.
- Improve car graphics: If you’re a car geek, you’ve probably already noticed that the Sims game doesn’t show much detail on the vehicles. To see more detail, type “boolprop carsCompact false” into the cheat bar. Replace “false” with “true” to switch it back to regular “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” settings.
- Increase skin, clothes and hair options: Here’s one of those rare cheats that doesn’t use the cheat bar. While the Sims give players lots of options, some skin tones, hairstyles and outfits are exclusively used for NPCs, or non-player characters. An NPC is someone like the grim reaper or the mailman – a character the gamer is not able to control. When you are at the Create-a-Sim opening screen, press Shift + N to gain access to NPC specific options. Shift + M will return you to the regular options.
- Close the cheat bar: Done entering your cheats? Close the cheat bar by typing “exit” and pressing enter. Any “Sims 2 Double Deluxe” cheats you have activated will stay that way even when you close the bar.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.