Cheats For Sims 2
You may be surprised just how many cheats for “Sims 2” are available, which allow you to have more control over the lives of your Sims. “The Sims” franchise can be surprisingly difficult, especially if you start off your Sims with no bonus money, items or advantages. The following cheats for “Sims 2” can help you accomplish things in-game in minutes, rather than the hours it would normally take playing this hit video game.
While dozens of cheats for “Sims 2” exist, the following ten suggestions will provide you with the most benefits and advantages in-game. To enter these codes, load the “Sims 2” PC game and press Ctrl + Shift + C (unless otherwise indicated) on your keyboard, and enter the following codes without the quotations.
- Give yourself more variety in "Create-A-Sim" mode. When creating your Sims, press Shift + N to enable hairstyles, skin tones and even clothing which is normally only available to default neighbors. You can disable this featured by pressing Shift + N again.
- Do not underestimate the value of money cheats. Money makes the world go ‘round in the “Sims 2” universe-or at least gives your Sims distinct advantages-and a large bank account can help you progress faster. The cheat code “motherlode” will award you with 50,000 Simoleans.
- If you want more challenge, opt for the smaller money cheat. Entering “kaching” will give you 1,000 Simoleans, instead of the mega 50,000 jackpot. This cheat is very useful if you just can’t quite afford a new sofa, but don’t want your Sims living extravagantly from the start.
- Rid yourself of unwanted objects rather than directing Sims to. The cheats “moveobjects on” and “moveobjects off” will allow you to pick-up, move and delete items you couldn’t before. Too many dirty dishes on the floor? No problem, just delete them!
- Take control of your Sims' aging. When Sims are allowed to age normally in the “Sims 2” game, running out of time before they accomplish a goal is a serious risk. Toggle aging on and off using “aging on” and “aging off.”
- Access career rewards without all that work. A variety of career awards exist in the “Sims 2” video games, but those requires a lot of time to unlock. Enter the cheat code “unlockcareerrewards” to give your Sims immediate access to career-based items, clothing and more.
- Give your “Popularity Aspiration” Sims bigger parties. The “Sims 2” cheat code “intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims 8” will allow your Sims to invite eight friends to their parties—which means more socializing opportunities for Popularity-oriented Sims.
- Rid your Sims of those pesky neighbors. This “Sims 2” cheat code is especially useful if you want only new Sims in your neighbor, rather than default neighbors. Enter “deleteAllCharacters” while viewing the neighborhood to remove all Sims.
- Make your Sims’ favorite neighbors rich. This cheat code is especially useful if you are maintaining multiple Sim families in the same neighborhood. Enter “familyfunds (family last name) (amount of Simoleons)” without the parenthesis; you do not need to be in neighborhood view.
- Give yourself access to all available cheats. Enter the cheat code “help –all” to view every possible “Sims 2” cheat, or enable all bonuses at once with the “boolProp testingcheatsenabled true” code; disable the later by replacing true with false in the command window.