Cheats for Stronghold Crucader 2 came out about the same time as the game was released. Stronghold Crusader 2, created by Firefly Studios and released in 2002, is much more than a sim game. It is a castle building, sword wielding, peasant feeding, wild romp as you embark on a campaign of violence and intrigue. For those of you who enjoyed the original Crusader, you may remember the main mix of campaigns as being economical and wartime campaigns, with the major focus on wartime. In Stronghold Crusader 2, you are able to choose either of your preferred paths, that is, you may undertake a peace or war pathway. Another positive advance for Stronghold Crusader 2 is that the economy is much easier to manage this time around, which means that you have more time to prepare your strategy and units for war. The best offense in Stronghold Crusader 2 is of course your defense; build a strong stonewall around your keep and operate it with archers, incorporate a weak spot to lure in the enemy. Position knights, trebuchets and ballistas just inside the wall to demolish the incoming enemy force.
Now onto some handy cheats for Stronghold Crusader 2, these are the following:
- Firstly to access the cheat menu window in Stronghold Crusader 2, simultaneously hold: SHIFT+ALT+A
- If you would like to increase your population by 100 and your money by 1000 use: just press ALT + X.
- Provide yourself with extras soldiers in order to defend your keep in Stronghold Crusader 2 use: ALT + B.
- To unlock all missions, you have not had access to, use: you just press ALT + C.
- To make any purchase or armor upgrade free use: ALT + F
- Destroy the main stronghold, use: ALT + G
- Construct any building without resources, use: ALT + K
- If you would like to increase the level of the character you are using use: ALT + P
- To destroy selected enemy use: ALT + Z
Of course, you may also like to use the following tip-in your game experience of Stronghold Crusader 2:
How to hold your enemy captive inside their keep in Stronghold Crusader 2:
Wait until the enemy has enclosed their keep.
Then insert a gatehouse then place one to two Oxen Tethers immediately adjacent to the gatehouse so the enemy cannot enter or exit.
- Once placed, turn the Oxen Tether industry off at the first possible moment. The buildings outside of the enemy’s keep will crumble due to no peasant food replenishment or population.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.