It is very easy to check your Target gift card balance. You usually want to know how much money it has available before you go to the store or shop online. This can give you some idea of what you can purchase or how much of your own money you are going to need to spend.
Things you'll need:
- Gift card access number
- Computer with internet access
- Find the access number. In order to check Target gift card balance, you will need to see the access number on the back of the card. This number assists with the protection of the card and the amount of money on it.
- Call the Target gift card phone number. If you look on the back of the Target gift card you will find a 1-800 number you can call. It will prompt you to enter the number on the back of the card. Use the keys on your phone to enter the number.
- Check Target gift card balance online. You can also enter the same information, card number and access number online at the Target website. This will let you know how much money is left for you to spend. You can print the page if you need documentation or proof of the amount of money on the Target gift card.
- After you check the Target gift card balance you will want to remember or record that amount the next time you plan to shop. Consider wrapping the Target gift card in a sticky note with the balance written on it. You can also use a permanent marker to write down the balance directly onto the Target gift card.
Because it is so easy, check Target gift card balance often so that you always know how much money you have to spend.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.