If you’re in search of chest tattoos for men, you’ve certainly come to the right place. There are all different types of tattoos that men have to choose from when it comes to chest tattoos, and they will all be super impressive. However, if you’re not sure about where to start, this is a great place.
- If you’re going for the “wow factor,” consider getting an illusion tattoo. An example of an illusion tattoo would be one where it looks like the skin has been torn open, revealing something underneath. These tend to be pricier, but they make for great body art that really impresses.
- You can also choose to stay classic and get tribal art. Tribal tattoos are probably the most common type of tattoos, but they look awesome and that’s why people keep getting them. Maybe you can find a unique design of a tribal symbol for your chest that wraps in an original way or is in an original spot.
- Birds and sparrows are also a good choice for chest tattoos. These are common choices for tattoos, but they also look very appealing and nice. You could possibly also choose to get matching sparrows or birds for both sides of your chest.
- Images of revolvers or other firearms make great tattoos for the chest. Maybe you’ve seen matching revolvers or pistols for tattoos on both sides of the chest. These are general ideas and you can really even get creative with what type of weapon you choose. For example, you could choose switchblades, assault rifles, or something else.
- Choose your favorite phrase or word for your chest tattoo. These types of tattoos make great body art because you can really get unique with it. You can choose your child’s name, a quote that means a lot to you, a religious phrase, etc. You can even decide to add in artwork alongside the phrases to make it more aesthetically pleasing and impressive.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.