To get the best out of chicken tenderloin recipes, follow all of the instructions. Don’t skip steps to save time. The steps are there for a reason, even if you don’t know what it is.
Chicken Tenderloin Casserole
- 1 ½ cups cooked, diced chicken tenderloin
- 1 cup of cooked rice (it is faster if you use instant rice)
- 1 ½ cups tomatoes (the tomatoes can be canned or freshly diced)
- 1 onion chopped up
- 2 celery stalks chopped up
- 1 bell pepper chopped up
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Buttered bread crumbs
- Heavy skillet
- Roasting pan
- Mix meat, rice and tomatoes. You will need a heavy skillet. Cook meat, rice, and tomatoes together for about ten minutes.
- Add onions, bell peppers and celery and cook 30 minutes. Season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in a buttered baking dish. Cover buttered crumbs
- The best method for determining whether or not meat is done is by the use of a meat thermometer. The thermometer should be inserted so that the tip is as near the center of the meat as possible, with the gauge sticking out.
- Cook at 350 F. At this temperature, your casserole will take about sixty minutes to cook completely.
- This chicken tenderloin chicken recipe will serve four people.
- Just barely coating a hot skillet will help prevent ingredients from sticking to the sides of the skillet.
- Cracker crumbs can also be used.
Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless chicken tenderloin
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Place small amount of oil in skillet and swirl around. This prevents meat from sticking.
- Coat both sides of chicken with lemon pepper. Do this prior to adding meat to skillet.
- Cover and cook for ten minutes on each side. Meat is done when internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloin
- ½ Cup teriyaki sauce
- Resalable freezer bag
- 2 cups Instant rice
- Non-stick Skillet
- Place chicken tenderloin into freezer bag. Add teriyaki sauce.
- Allow meat to marinate for at least two hours. The easiest way to marinate is to put the marinade and chicken in the freezer bag before leaving for work.
- Heat skillet on medium heat, add oil. Once the oil is hot, add meat.
- Prepare rice per manufacturer instructions. Serve either on the side or under meat.
- Meat is done when an internal meat temperature is 165 F. Use the meat thermometer on the thickest pieces.
- Serve over rice. Serves four people.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.