To get the best out of chicken tenderloin recipes, follow all of the instructions. Don’t skip steps to save time. The steps are there for a reason, even if you don’t know what it is.
Chicken Tenderloin Casserole
- 1 ½ cups cooked, diced chicken tenderloin
- 1 cup of cooked rice (it is faster if you use instant rice)
- 1 ½ cups tomatoes (the tomatoes can be canned or freshly diced)
- 1 onion chopped up
- 2 celery stalks chopped up
- 1 bell pepper chopped up
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Buttered bread crumbs
- Heavy skillet
- Roasting pan
- Mix meat, rice and tomatoes. You will need a heavy skillet. Cook meat, rice, and tomatoes together for about ten minutes.
- Add onions, bell peppers and celery and cook 30 minutes. Season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in a buttered baking dish. Cover buttered crumbs
- The best method for determining whether or not meat is done is by the use of a meat thermometer. The thermometer should be inserted so that the tip is as near the center of the meat as possible, with the gauge sticking out.
- Cook at 350 F. At this temperature, your casserole will take about sixty minutes to cook completely.
- This chicken tenderloin chicken recipe will serve four people.
- Just barely coating a hot skillet will help prevent ingredients from sticking to the sides of the skillet.
- Cracker crumbs can also be used.
Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless chicken tenderloin
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Place small amount of oil in skillet and swirl around. This prevents meat from sticking.
- Coat both sides of chicken with lemon pepper. Do this prior to adding meat to skillet.
- Cover and cook for ten minutes on each side. Meat is done when internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloin
- ½ Cup teriyaki sauce
- Resalable freezer bag
- 2 cups Instant rice
- Non-stick Skillet
- Place chicken tenderloin into freezer bag. Add teriyaki sauce.
- Allow meat to marinate for at least two hours. The easiest way to marinate is to put the marinade and chicken in the freezer bag before leaving for work.
- Heat skillet on medium heat, add oil. Once the oil is hot, add meat.
- Prepare rice per manufacturer instructions. Serve either on the side or under meat.
- Meat is done when an internal meat temperature is 165 F. Use the meat thermometer on the thickest pieces.
- Serve over rice. Serves four people.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.