Chipper Jones Stats
Chipper Jones stats are an impressive testimony to this great baseball player. Chipper Jones has spent his career playing in the city of Atlanta for the Braves. During his career, Chipper Jones has rotated between the positions of shortstop, third baseman, and left fielder. He has been a mainstay in the team and is likely going to retire there.
- 2291 Games Played. This Chipper Jones stat of games played since 1993 shows the kind of presence that this player has been for the Braves. The exception is in 2010 where he played only 95 games as he was sidelined with injury.
- 8285 At Bats. This Chipper Jones stat demonstrates the offensive player that he is for the Braves. Batting almost an average of four times whenever the Braves play, Chipper Jones is a constant in the Braves batting lineup.
- 2520 Hits. Being at bat is only half the point, this Chipper Jones stat show that he is able to deliver the hits. Hitting an average of 0.3 times at bat, Chipper Jones shows that he delivers the hits when called upon.
- 4415 Total Bases. This Chipper Jones Stat displays the scoring form that this player is for the Atlanta Braves. Taking a total of 4415 bases against 2520 hits is an impressive record for any player.
- 439 Home Runs. The number of home runs since 1993 shows you just the kind of asset Chipper Jones is to the Braves organization. Hitting 0.17 times when he makes a hit is a respectable record for any pitcher to consider while facing Chipper.
- 1418 Runs Batted In. This Chipper Jones stat represents the number of runs he has batted in for the Braves It represents the offensive team player that he is. While this number may have tapered off recently due to injury, it remains a respectable stat.
- 147 Stolen Bases. This stat show you the lightning speed of Chipper Jones while he is on base. Stealing 147 bases during his career at the Braves, Chipper Jones is one offensive player that will keep pitchers at bay.
- 1066 Putouts. This Chipper Jones stat shows you what a sturdy defensive wall he is for the Braves. Catching the ball 1066 times to put out opposing players, Chipper Jones has showed some steady hands in his fielding positions.
- 208 Errors. Chipper Jones has registered 208 errors in the 1803 games he was fielded at third base. This low error rate coupled with his offensive record is probably why this player will probably retire with the Braves.
- 4403 Total Chances. This stat shows how hardworking Chipper Jones is to the Braves. He had 4403 chances in 1903 outing at third base. This shows how Chipper has been an important part of the Braves for more than a decade.