When it comes to the ultimate Hollywood body, Christian Bale sets the pace with his Workout for "Terminator." In an interview with Hollywood.com, Bale admits that working out isn't exactly his forte. Despite this inner battle to stay in shape, Bale always pulls through and comes out on top with his insane physique and ripped muscles. This hybrid combination of determination and genetics has surely contributed to his success as a Hollywood hunk. To achieve his John Connor body, Bale followed the 6-day workout program below.
Day One and Five
- Chin-ups superset with cable rows: 4 sets, 12 reps each
- High pulls: 4 sets, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Power clean: 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, reps
Day Two and Six
- Sprints: 5 sets of 30m sprints and 5 sets of 40m, 60 second rest between sets
- Squat jumps: 4 sets, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Lunges: 4 sets, 10 reps
Day Three and Seven
- Dumbbell flys: 3 sets, 12 sets
- Smith Machine bench press: 3 sets, 12 reps (note: no rest between dumbbell flys and Smith Machine bench press)
- Explosive bench: 4 sets, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Ricochets: Side-to-side jumps with feet together- two minutes on, 30 second rest
Sticking With Bale's Terminator Workout
Christian Bale isn't afraid to admit that sticking with a routine like the "Terminator" workout is tough after leaving the movie set. However, his addiction to extremes and ability to stick with deadlines keeps him coming back to each set like an insane beast.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …