‘Tis the season to be jolly, so make a toast the holidays with these great Christmas cocktails and seasonally inspired refreshments, which make great additions to fun parties and gatherings. Christmas soirées also allow you to utilize holiday-unique colors for glassware and garnishes, such as miniature or crushed candy canes and chocolates or cranberries. Serve these drinks alongside potluck dinners or hors d'œuvres for to completely round out the festive experience.
- Caramel and Apple Pie Martinis Transfer the sweet and syrupy taste of caramel fused with everyone’s favorite slice of holiday pie with this party pleaser. Best of all, it’s more simple than it actually tastes to make. This crowd pleaser needs to be made with one three-quarters of a cup with Baileys with a Hint of Caramel, one-third ounces each of Smirnoff Twist Green Apple Vodka and applesauce and a dash of caramel syrup. Start off by pouring applesauce into the bottom of the glasses and drizzling it with caramel. Shake all of the other ingredients in a cocktail shaker, pour into each glass and garnish them with a slice of caramel apple.
- Candy Cane Cocktails With a base of berry-flavored vodka layered with hints of peppermint and chocolate, this classic imbibement to fun to make and consume. The exciting recipe utilizes three-quarters a cup each of SKYY berry vodka, Peppermint Schnapps, white Creme de Cacao as well as one quarter of an ounce of grenadine, a carton of half and half and soda water. Start off shaking the vodka, Peppermint Schnapps and white Creme de Cacao in a cocktail shaker. Into a cocktail glass rimmed with crushed peppermint candies, pour the mixture and top it off with half and half and a splash of soda water.
- Pomegranate and Apple Cocktails Even without the alcohol, these Christmas-reminiscent flavors make you feel good and warm inside. Serving four, the recipe calls for three cups of pomegranate juice, one and a half cups of apple cider, a quarter cup of sugar, four sticks of cinnamon, half a teaspoon of whole black peppercorns, a sliced whole orange and sixteen kumquats. Combine all ingredients except the kumquats in a saucepan over medium-high heat, where it will be brought to a boil. After reducing the heat to low and letting it simmer for twenty minutes, let it cool and divide the mixture between four champagne flutes. Add four ounces of cold champagne to each mixture.
- Crimson Winter Martinis This beautiful, carmine-hued libation is due to the cranberries that break open in the shaker. This recipe needs about six to eight room temperature or frozen cranberries, one quarter of an ounce of fresh lime juice, one and half ounces of Depaz Cane Syrup, one and three quarters ounces of Depaz Blue Cane Amber Rum and plenty of ice. The preparation is easy—all you need to really do is combine all the ingredients in a shaker and shake vigorously. Afterwards, strain the mixture into tall glasses that are filled with ice and add a whole few cranberries to the drinks. Garnish them with mint sprigs and powdered sugar to give it that aesthetically frosty, wintry effect.
- Cider Cocktails The tangy, holiday flavor of homey cider is spruced up for adults with this fun mixture. Aside from the decorative elements, such as orange peel and powdered sugar, the ingredients are incredibly easy and simple, but the taste is extraordinary. You’ll need two ounces of PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, three ounces of hot mulled apple cider (for this mixture, it will just be heated apple cider in the microwave or over the stove) and garnishes such as cinnamon, powdered sugar and orange peel spirals. Instead of starting with the drink, you are start with the glasses by heating them in the microwave so they are warm enough to enhance the drink but not enough to where it burns eager fingers. Afterwards, rim the edges with the cinnamon and powdery sugar. Then add the PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, followed by the hot mulled apple cider. Garnish each with delicate orange spirals.