Classic Star Trek Game Cheats
Need to know some of the classic Star Trek game cheats? The original game, "Star Trek Bridge Commander," has players take control of a galactic starship with the goal of exploring new worlds and defeating familiar enemies from the "Star Trek" universe. Using cheat codes helps players achieve certain objectives that they may have found frustrating or difficult in doing without the added benefits. Here is a listing of some of the classic "Star Trek" game cheats.
- CTRL + SHIFT + G: God Mode, this allows you to be all powerful. You will have no issues in defeating foes or conquering new worlds.
- CTRL + SHIFT + K: Extra damage, This increases damage to a target by 25%.
- CTRL + SHIFT + R: Easy repair, This allows you to fully repair a target.
- CTRL + SHIFT + Q: This gives you more firepower, allowing for ten more quantum torpedoes.
The way to activate cheats is to go through the tactical display while in game. There is also an unverified method (meaning, there is debate on whether it works or not) that allows you to go to any level within the game.
- Right-click on the shortcut to the game. It should be an icon on your desktop. Go to ''PROPERTIES.''
- Click on the ''SHORTCUT'' tab. Go to the very end of the shortcut path.
- After the quotation marks, make a space with the spacebar, and then enter -TestMode.
- Click "APPLY" or "OK" to leave the window.
By using the classic "Star Trek" game cheats, you'll be able to boldly go where no gamer has gone before in a much better and faster way.