Clean Billiards Pool Tables
Clean billiards pool tables to keep them in tip top shape. You probably love your pool table and think of it as your pride and joy. You spent a lot of money on it, and want to keep it looking and playing great. Chalk dust from the cues and regular old dust accumulate on a pool table's felt. Clean your billiards pool tables at least once a month so the felt tabletops last and look good too.
To clean billiards pool tables you will need:
- nylon billiard table brush
- vacuum cleaner with crevice attachment
- Quick Clean foam billiard table cleaner
- microfiber cleaning cloth
- furniture polish
- Purchase an inexpensive special nylon billiard table brush. It has long bristles on each end, and shorter ones in the middle. Use it to brush the felt tabletop. Brush in straight strokes from the center of the table, brushing debris into the pockets of the billiards pool table.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the debris out of the pockets. Put on a hose crevice attachment that will allow you to vacuum down into the pockets. While you are at it, vacuum the felt crevices of your pool table too.
- Use a spray foam cleaner like Quick Clean that lifts up any dust and dirt that have been missed at this point. Follow the directions on the can. It will likely tell you to spray it on the felt, wait 30 seconds, then wipe your billiards table felt with a cloth. Use this type of cleaner alone when you want to do an extra pool table cleaning that's very quick and easy.
- Wipe the rails and legs of your billiards pool tables with a microfiber cleaning cloth. Finish the job by polishing the rails and legs with a furniture polish. Your entire pool table will be glowing with cleanliness at this point. Let's play!