When you clean your dirt bike rims, you will be helping improve the appearance and function of your dirt bike. An accumulation of debris and grease can build up on your rims very easily, especially if you use your dirt bike off road a lot. Cleaning the rims is a simple process that should be completed whenever you see that gunk has become caked onto them from the road.
To complete this task, you need:
- Wipe down the dirt bike rims. Use a damp cloth to wipe off the rims to remove loose dust and debris. Re-wet the cloth as needed.
- Fill a plastic container with degreaser. The degreaser can be used to remove stains and debris from your dirt bike rims. The accumulated debris is often a greasy substance that would be tough to remove with regular soap.
- Lay an old rag underneath the dirt bike wheel. To protect your space, use an rag or several old rags to lay under the wheel. This way, debris and degreaser won’t get onto the floor. You might also want to lay a rag across your lap as you clean.
- Dip a toothbrush into the degreaser. Get plenty of the degreaser onto the toothbrush. Rub it around in the degreaser to get it between the bristles.
- Scrub the rim with your degreaser and toothbrush. The toothbrush bristles should be able to get into the grooves of the rim, no matter how intricate they are. Continue scrubbing and adding more degreaser until you have removed all debris.
- Rinse the dirt bike rims clean. Use clean water to rinse away the debris and degreaser. If you see any small spots that need more cleaning, scrub them clean and then rinse again.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.