Climbing Tour: 5 Best
The 5 best climbing tours for you largely depends on your skill level and where you want to climb. These guided climbing tours range in climbing ability from beginner to professional. They take place in a variety of locations, from the continental United States to the unexplored peaks of India. Here are the five best climbing tours:
- Kilimanjaro Climbing Tanzania. This African Safari will take you on a seven day adventure through the highest point of Africa, Uhuru Peak (also called the roof of Africa). This 5895 meter climb starts at midnight on day five of your adventure. You will also be climbing through sections of moorland, Giant Lobelia and the bare sections of the Mountain. This adventure costs approximately $800 per person. It is suitable for climbers of all abilities who are in good health and good shape. Located at: Kijenge Old Moshi Rd., Impala Hotel Ground Floor 7302 Arusha, Tanzania. +255 (27) 25.
- The Middle East Roof Climbing Tour. Damavand is the highest peak in Iran at 5610.27 meters. This peak is 60 kilometers from Tehran and can be seen by four other cities. This Climbing tour will take you to the top of Damavand in eleven days. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag and ice pick. This is the best climb for individuals experienced in alpine climbing and mountaineering. Professional climbing guides will be provided. The climb costs approximately $1,550 for a four to six person group. Located at Dubai Shopping Center 113096 Dubai, UAE. +009714-295-6452 .
- Mount Everest Guided Climbing Tour. Mount Everest, rising 8,850 m (29,035 ft) above sea level is the highest mountain on Earth. Climbs average around $65,000. There are cheaper outfitters to go through, but if you are going to climb Everest, you probably don't want to skimp on services. This would be like having brain surgery and going to a discount clinic. When you are risking your life, you are going to want your own personal Sherpa guide. To attempt Everest, you will need to be in top physical condition, with a Doctor's note. It is recommended that climbers interested in Everest should complete high altitude climbs like Denali, Aconcagua, Cho-Oyu and Vinson. Located at 109 West Mercer St., Seattle WA 98119. (206) 378-1927.
- Mount Rainier Guided Summit Climb. Mount Rainier (14,410 ft), is the highest volcano and largest glacier mountains in the United States. Mt. Rainier is known for its exceptional climbing options and the guided summit climb offers options for all levels. There are From our three-day climbs to eight-day seminars. Located at 109 West Mercer St., Seattle WA 98119. (206) 378-1927.
- Trekking in Ladakh Climbing Tour. Ladakh in India is a high-altitude desert climb. Most other climbing tours travel to each destination by Jeep. On this climbing tour, you will travel entirely on foot so you are able to visit villages and monasteries only accessible by foot. This climbing tour features climbs of peaks more than 3000 meters high. This climb starts in the Zanskar region. It does not require any technical climbing experience, but requires you to be in good shape, as the climb is high-altitude and physically demanding. From the summit, you will have a view of K-2. Located at 109 West Mercer St., Seattle WA 98119. (206) 378-1927.