Clubs In Miami
These clubs in Miami are the place to be if you're looking for a venue where you can drink, dance, and have a good time. Each of these clubs are different, offering unique features, interiors, and ambiance. If you want a truly great clubbing experience, you may want to try and hit all these locations in one night to get a truly diverse experience - just be sure that you don't drive under the influence.
- Club Space: Club Space known for its great music and young interior ambiance. With bright lights and blue tones, you'll feel like you're in the most energetic night club in Miami. Since it was originally a warehouse, you can enjoy the high ceilings and open space in this outstanding club, which has three rooms to give your visit ample variety. There may be a high cover charge ($20-60), but the expense is well-worth it when you're enjoying the great music, fun ambiance, and excellent service. Even the local government has praised this nightclub for boosting the nightlife of downtown Miami. 34 Northeast 11th Street, Miami, FL 33132-1724
- Mansion: While you may dislike the high prices at this club, the quality of the drinks is undeniable. The club is also extermely large with two floors. Best of all you can enjoy an entirely different mood in each room as the interior design is fully dynamic. One room may feel like a chic elite nightclub, while another has the feel of a modernized 80's club. This venue even takes advantage of technology by providing six plexiglass video screens to show images, presentations, and movie premiers - giving your night auditory and visual excitement. Mansion is truly one-of-a-kind, and your visit to this club in Miami can be a night you'll never forget. 1235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Karu & Y: Known as the "Buddha Club," this club in Miami is a true blend of east and west. The outdoor club has tropical gardens, tents, and candles, giving you an option to relax in the eastern-inspired chic outdoors. The outdoors terrain is 13,000 square feet - giving you amble space to explore what the owners term a "hedonistic dreamland." The club itself extends this eastern-culture inspired design and has 30 eleven-feet tall totems in an expansive space. There is even a catwalk and a moveable stage. This club really takes ambiance and interior design to a new level - visiting this club is not an option, if you're in Miami you will regret not going at least once to this outstanding club. 71 Northwest 14th Street, Miami, FL 33136-2818
- Vagabond: This nightclub has a hipster-inspired vibe, similar to what you might find straight out of Williamsburg in New York City. The club has an amazing modern tiki-hut at the Bay Side dancefloor, making it look like something from a Rousseau painting. With strobe lighting, the club is really designed to make you feel comfortable dancing along to the DJ's great music choices. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays can be a different experience at this club, as each night has different events or guests to pump up the dance floor. If you want a club where you can meet great people, enjoy affordable drinks, and dance all night, then this is definitely the place you should be. 30 Northeast 14th Street, Miami, Florida 33132
- Discotekka: If you have a free Saturday night, then Discotekka is the place to be. This club has the best DJs and music on Saturdays, with occasional themed Saturday parties or events. This is known as a popular gay-friendly club - but of course anyone can have a great time in this hit club. The music is usually Latin house, hip-hop, classic house, and other dance genres.This club sets the vibe so you can stay on your feet dancing all night. There's even a Sunday morning after hours staring around 5am. It's a unique club that can give you a night to remember as you enjoy the outdoor lounge, go-go dancers, drag queens, and bar. 950 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33132-1711